This classy furnished 3bedroom 2 bathroom home will let you enjoy the Hawaii life from the day you move in!
There are so many great features to list;
- Walkable distance to the ocean!
- Ample 420 sqft screened lanai space, where you can relax, entertain and enjoy the breeze.
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings.
- Tiled floors in the living room, halls and bathroom keeps the house cool.
- Many windows for plenty of light and airflow.
- Gas stove and gas dryer.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- New tankless water heater (2022)
- New disposal (2022)
- Walk in shower and walk in closet in the Master bedroom.
- MOVE IN READY! Furniture, kitchen appliances, dishes, kitchenware, yard care items, etc. List attached.
- Paved driveway.
- Banana, lemon, avocado, star fruits, passion fruits, dragon fruits, lychee, atemoya, coffee, alongside hibiscus, bougainvillea, and orchids in the yard.
- Insulation in the ceiling and the walls to keep the house cool.
- Built up on post and pier, this home is above the ground which means it gets nice breeze from the ocean side.
- Located near the dead end. Limited traffic.
- Very well kept. Built in 2008, but not lived in until 2011 , and has been used as a second home.
Please check out the video; https://player.vimeo.com/video/749072301?h=95b0650be4
The Hawaiian Shores Community Association has the private water company, enforces CC&Rs and maintains private parks with a swimming pool, playground and picnic area.
Current association fee is $395/year, and the transfer fee is $300, which is paid by the buyer.
For detailed information regarding the association, visit www.hawaiianshores.org
Short drive to Pahoa town, which offers restaurants, shops, churches, banking, post office, groceries and more. Puna Kai Shopping Center has groceries, a gym, restaurants, a medical clinic, veterinary clinic, coffee shop.
|--||New Value: $386,000|
|9/20/2022 8:18:40 AM||New Value: Contingent|
|9/15/2022 8:49:00 AM||New Value: $386,000|