Arguably one of the absolute best locations in Kilauea town. This beautifully designed and well maintained home boasts expansive views of the ocean and valley from this large modern home on the rim of the Kilauea River Valley. Located on a flag lot at the end of a cul-de-sac, the property includes 2 houses and over Â¾-acre of usable land. The main house is over 2700 square feet with 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 baths.
The 840 sf Ohana studio features bamboo floors, maple cabinets, a full kitchen and custom full bath.
Each house has its own water and electric meter. A 'General Use' easement extends beyond the lot lines, protecting the view and providing over 10,000 square feet of land for use in landscaping, etc.
The main house was completely re-built in 2007 in a modern tropical style. The modern kitchen and living room overlook the valley and ocean, and both rooms feature a large covered lanai for outdoor living and enjoying the view. The large master suite on the top floor of the house features two separate lanai, one has been totally screened in to a make a great lounge area off of the Master bedroom. There is an office for two, separate walk-in closets, dual sinks, a spa tub and frameless glass shower, and solar tube skylights. Downstairs are 2 large bedroom suites, a separate laundry room and an outdoor shower with bamboo fencing.
Other features include:
- Custom Wood Flooring
- Photovoltaic Solar System
- Granite Countertops in the Kitchen
- GE Profile Appliances: 48' Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer, Separate Beverage Center, Advantiumâ„¢ Oven, SmartDispenseâ„¢ Dishwasher, 30' range
- LG Front Load Washer and Dryer
- Solar Hot Water
- Kohler Faucets
- Custom Italian Light fixtures
- Coastal windows, custom engineered for Hawaii
- 1040 square feet of exterior lanai
- White Carrera marble and/or granite countertops in all bathrooms
- Solar tube skylights
|--||New Value: $0|
|9/29/2021 6:00:00 AM||New Value: $2,540,000|
|8/31/2021 1:18:42 PM||New Value: Contingent|