This custom built home currently has multiple living areas with 2 separate rental units. There is a 1 bedroom 1 bath downstairs which brings in $2,000 a month. The 2 bedrooms upstairs with Kitchette and bath has a separate private entrance and it rents for $1,500 a month. The seller lives in the main part of the house with the primary bedroom and bath, living, room, separate office, kitchen and lanai. Unblockable coastline with sweeping ocean views make this property unique because of the view and it also borders up against vacant land for privacy. There is room for a pool on this large 1/2 acre lot. The home sits high on a hill which takes advantage of the ocean & mountain views which also affords extra privacy.
The main living area is single level and it consists of 3 bedrooms, dedicated office space, 2 full baths, spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry, living room and large covered lanai which offers wonderful sunsets. Downstairs you will find the 4th bedroom with a private entry along with a sitting area, wet bar and the 3rd bathroom.
This would be if you wanted it turned back into a single family home which the seller is willing to do prior to closing. Rental income is currently $3500 per/mo.
- Newer roof (replaced about 2 years ago)
- New interior and exterior paint
- Mexican Saltillo tile in the main living area; bamboo flooring in the master bedroom & office and laminate flooring in the other bedrooms
- Kitchen with newer appliances and granite counter tops and induction cooktop
- Primary bathroom has beautiful green river granite counters, dual vanities and walk in shower with dual shower heads
- 8 seater hot tub on covered lanai
- 28,643 sq ft lot - Enough room for a pool, boat parking and more
- Yard is fully fenced with extensive rock walls
- Insulated home with dual pane windows
- Built in laundry area in the garage
- Fruit trees and an 800 sq.ft.green house. Mangos and citrus along with other varieties of plants.
|--||New Value: $995,000|
|9/18/2022 6:49:00 AM||New Value: $995,000|